Second Life


Hi again! I want to share my Second Life experience with you guys.

First of all, I have to admit that I used to think Second Life was just an online game platform. I thought of it as Club Penguin for older people. However, recently I found out that it was much more than that! Its basically an online virtual world that people can use for many different reasons. While some people can use it to just socialize or play games, it can also be used as an education platform by others. Its a whole world inside of your computer. When I first logged in, there were many people just chilling out and chatting in the main space. I interacted with some of them. I also got to pick myself a fancy avatar. (She is a witch, I think) Later, I went to my virtual university and it was so cool. I was pretty impressed with how realistic it looked. I had a lot of fun just flying around our campus. (I wish I could actually do that) It was a pretty nice experience.

I think its amazing what we can achieve with technology. Thanks to platforms like this, people can socialize, learn and discover without even leaving their seats. I strongly believe that these platforms are very important and people should pay more attention to them.

Now, if you want to experience Second Life by yourself click the link below and have fun.

Go!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Powtoon Video

VR Experience

My Vidcast