VR Experience

In this blog post, I want to tell you about my experience with VR and talk about it a little bit. The first time I used a VR device was when I was in 10th grade. It was an attraction at a shopping center playground. Me and my friend had never seen such a thing before so we were interested. As soon as I tried out the VR headset, I was shocked. It was a simple roller coaster simulation but it felt so real. I even got a little bit of motion sickness from it. We had a lot of fun with it that day and that was it. I had no idea how useful and important it would become. Back then, VR was not as popular as it is now. (At least to me) Nowadays, its much more common and a lot more people use it. There is new content provided for VR everyday. Thanks to that, a lot of amazing things are being achieved with VR. You can use it to learn, share, play, socialize, discover and more. You want to see Tokyo but you cant actually go there? You can use VR to do that. As I said in an earlier blog post, thanks to technology, people can do many things without even leaving their seats. Some people find this bad, even scary maybe. However, they need to consider everything. So many people cant leave their houses due to different reasons. Some people arent able to afford certain things. So, isnt it amazing how they get to live these experiences thanks to VR? If we can adapt VR to help these people and everyone, we can do great things. Using VR in classrooms can be a great idea as students can use it to learn about new things. They can experience things they normally wouldnt able to. Is there a better way to learn something other than actually experiencing it? I dont think so. To sum it up, I think VR is amazing and it can be used to do great things. I''m very excited about what future has to bring.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Powtoon Video

My Vidcast